With Sonny Jim keeping me rather busy (his bum-shuffling is getting super speedy!) there’s not that much time for getting creative in the kitchen at the moment.
But these heart-shaped Quesadillas made me smile, so I felt I just had to share the recipe. They’re fast to make, fuss free and don’t they look lush? I might even try and find a spare few minutes to whip them up for the hubby this Valentine’s Day!
Quesadillas filled with Primula Cheese, bacon and apple
What you’ll need:
- 4 corn tortillas
- 4 tbsp Primula Cheese (www.primula.co.uk)
- 6 rashers of bacon
- ½ an apple finely sliced
- Olive oil for brushing
How to make them:
- Cut each of the tortillas into a large heart shape.
- Brush one side of each heart with olive oil, and then fry over a high heat until bubbling and browned. Remove and repeat with each tortilla.
- Fry or bake the bacon until crispy.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Primula Cheese over 2 tortillas. Top each with 3 rashers of bacon and some apple slices.
- Place remaining tortillas on top.
One thought on “A cheesy (and super quick!) Valentine’s Day recipe”
Gimme some of them 😍